Conditions of participation
The eligibility criteria for the call for entries are as follows: trained or self-taught photographers between the ages of 18 and 30, resident in Morocco, whether Moroccan or foreign, may submit their applications. This edition is exclusively dedicated to photography. Works that do not meet these criteria will be automatically eliminated.
The call for entries is open from May 8 to August 31, 2023.
All applications must include the following elements:
– The completed and signed entry form
– A note of intent outlining the applicant’s artistic approach, written in French, Arabic or English, or recorded on video.
– A CV and portfolio (if available)
– High resolution photos of the series presented (from 6 to 12 photos), accompanied by their EXIF signature (Exchangeable Image File Format)
– A Word or PDF document containing the captions of the photos, specifying the title, date, techniques, media
– The declaration on the honor duly completed and signed
Any incomplete application will not be processed.
Each winner of each category (Digital Photography, Mobile Photography, Old Process Photography) must sign a one-year contract with Fondation TGCC. This contract stipulates that:
– The three winners must participate in an artist residency at Jardin Rouge, invited by the Montresso* Art Foundation, during the current year.
– They must be available to create content for the Prix Mustaqbal social networks (studio visits, interviews, etc.).
– They must also participate in round tables and debates at Artorium.
Image rights and exploitation authorization
The works remain the full and complete property of the candidate. The candidate certifies and guarantees that his or her works are original creations within the meaning of Law No. 2-00 on copyright and related rights and are not the counterfeit of protected works. The candidate authorizes the Fondation TGCC to use, within the framework of the programs and communication tools of the Foundation, the reproductions of the works.
The data collected for this call for applications are subject to computer processing. In accordance with Law n°09-08 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the applicant has the right to access, to obtain additional information, to rectify and, if necessary, to object to the data concerning him/her. Any request for access, rectification or opposition must be sent by post to the following address TGCC Foundation 4 rue Al Imam Mouslim Oasis – Casablanca.